Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perfume Addiction===

my passion for perfumes becomes an addiction lately. i just bought 2 bottle of perfumes in last 2 days, n i think that i'm totally a perfume freak. seriously, i can't help myself seeing cute design og the perfume bottle, plus with the nice smell, i just couldn't resist it. let me share wit u some of the perfumes that i've already owned.

1-Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton
2-Les Belles de Ricci by Nina Ricci
3-Love At First Glow by JLo
4-Hypnose by Lancome
5-Miss Dior Cherie
6-Miracle Forever by Lancome
7-Issey Miyake by Issey Miyake
8-Fantasy by Britney Spears
9-etc, i can't remember da..ghee

i think my obsession towards perfumes is undeniably influenced by my best friend's habit who loves to provoke me with her new smell. yes! i have an idea. to all my friends, y dun u all give me a bottle of perfume each time for my birthday? so i can have more and more collection of perfumes..wuhuhuhu===

0 comments: