Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lie. Lie. & Lie.

I am listening to Fly fm just now. The topic that Jules n Prem are discussing reaaaly caught my attention. What are the lies that men always tell?

This is the list of top 10 lies men always tell to their women according to the response of the listeners.

1- Sorry, my phone die la..
2- I forgot to tell u lah..btw, do I have to?
3- I went out with my men colleague for lunch..don’t worry lah..no girls
4- I silent my phone lah last night…xperasanlah your texts
5- I came home at 1 am..then I tido mati lah..
6- Yes I did went out with my ex-girl, but nothing happen la..
7- Sooooryy. I’ve got sumthing to do lah right now
8- I’ll call u back honey i promise

*this one I mmg PALING geram!! hehe *
9- I swear I don’t lie to you honey…*hahaha..a rhetoric way to cheat a girl*
10- I Love You,,,reaaaaalllly!

*ye ker?*

Suddenly, an anonymous listener calls in. This is what he said---
“I think women like men to tell lies lah

. It is because women cannot accept the truth

compared to men.. for example, my gf la. If she asked me “Sayang, I da gemuk ke?”. I have to answer it like this, even if she had put on 10 kgs, “No lah sayang, u look slim n gorgeous as usual”. I am sure that if I tell her the truth, that is she looks damn fat n definitely less gorgeous with that much of weight increase, she wud *sob sob* n merajuklah. Hahaahaha.”

Okay2, that anonymous caller seems to be quite bias to me. He’s so mean for saying that to the ladies! Hahaha. To be honest, I don’t mind my man telling me the truth

of my appearance, whether I have put on weight or not, whether I look not pretty for wearing striking pink t-shirt, etc. Not all women like their men to use their sweet like candy magical words

to melt their heart. I am sure that most women love their men to be honest

with them. To me, if you guys keep telling lies or the untruth to your women, where is the honesty of your relationship? You should be honest to your partner, try to avoid as much lies as possible (I know it is quite impossible not to lie, but try lah..hahaha), even if the truth is very hard to swallow.

Since I have the experience of 4 years long distance relationship, I usually know when my man lies. When his tone of voice suddenly becomes very convincing

, when he didn’t reply any of my texts or call n giving me lame excuses

, I’m sure something is going on. But surelah, sometimes, we can always put an eye closed, so that the petty2 things don’t get worse. I am hooked to a very unique guy, I don’t know if anyone can understand him except me. He of course, detested me when he discovered that I lied to him. And I would response, I am sorry..i try not to do it again. Hehehe. Hey. I didn’t lie okay about the part of “ I am sorry, I try not to repeat it again”

. I really mean it. It just that I come to a realization, that I am only human, n lying is a common mistake I made. I know he did the same too, so fair lah. Sometimes I accept the philosophy “Certain things are better left unsaid”. I know guys can be very “secretive” of their activity. I am not sure if “secretive”

is an appropriate word to describe of men’s nature to “not tell”

their women of that “insignificant” activities (that I’m sure that his girl would piss off after she discovered it..for instance going out lunch with another girl). Then they will say, “I didn’t lie, it just that I didn’t tell”

or “ala..xpenting pun..kene bagitau ke?”. Hehehe. So that’s it. I think both women n men lie to their partner, so it is fair. Lying is acceptable in the context of preserving the relationship

, etc but there is always a limit for it. It’s not that u can cheat your girl guys, by having scandal there n there, date different2 girls every weekend, that’s too much man! To my man, I love u

, u know I will always do, I am sorry for all the lies I used to tell, I forgive u for all the lies u told me (hehe), just keep this in your heart---I may tell u lies, but I never CHEAT on u..never! To all girls, juz bear with all of your man lies, since u all do lie too. =p

8 comments:

ainie rafiedah said...

waaaaaaaaaa........yg no8 tu tul!!!!!! geram gler.....promise tp xwt kn????????

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

hehehe..lelaki mmg paling suke tippu part tu kot? hehehe

paradie~~~ said...

mane ade.........

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

wut mane ade? it's true definitely!

Anonymous said...

tapi kalau kite tak lie mcmne? xfair la..huhu

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

hahhaha,,farah xpenah tipu ur guy ke?
baeknye! mesti kembang2 ati bf farah dengar..hahaha

Mr Daha said...

aku somehow agree ngn laki tu.. well, gurl always ask tons of question n some of it are stupid n meaningless question like “Sayang, I da gemuk ke?". Well, if the man truly love u, he dont care if his gf getting fatter or watever. So plz dont ask stupid Q like tat k.

For me, the bf are forced to lie with that kind of question or he would just ruined the relationship. However, its not a BIG lie. So get over it k..

For me, i always tell the truth and i wanna tell u that YOU ARE GETTING FAT wahai si sheryl yang gemok.. hahahahahaha.... and I also getting fat.. so let us all go jog when we enter upsi k.. ha3.. tata..

i said...

ape2 pn ikot hati suda..