Friday, September 12, 2008

he pissed me off!

yeah i'm back. i'm back with bad feeling------

i was and am hurt. that's it. that's the correct word of what i feel now.
seriously, i don't understand why some people like to condemn others? is it how they satisfy their dissatisfaction? well, if that's the way they do, it means that they're TERRIBLE!!

i couldn't express how bad i feel when sum1 that i trust stab me from behind. i'm feeling bad-----tooo bad!!! so u talk bad behind my back, even if it is your fault! hey dude, i don't think that u r that GREAT for sarcastically menacing me that way!!!
u better check urself up before judging others, by telling the world that i'm bad and u r good.seriously, i'm mad.

i dun even care what r u doing as long as u dun interfere with my life and messin' with me around.
don't u ever dare to ask me for help anymore. i'm not interested in dealing with insincere people. so go on dude. talk bad bout me until u r tired. as long as i know that i do nothing wrong, i don't give a damn of what r u saying.

thank you for causing me to lose my temper on this holy ramadhan.

0 comments: