Wednesday, October 8, 2008

raya & engagement

weeeeeeeeewiiiiitttttttt!
beshnye raye tahun ni! seriously, even though this year raye was very tiring, but i think this year is one of the best i ever had. y? because on the 4rd day raya, my dear cousin get engaged with his-long-time-lover. congrats abg boy!! the fiancee is from K.terengganu, so u can imagine how long n tiring the journey was from johor. however, i really enjoyed it, as all my family members gathered at segamat johor n then we all convoi together2 to terengganu. n one more thing that pleased me a lot was, i was sponsored from head to toe for the special occasion. my auntie was very kind to buy me a black beaded kebaya with kain batik,plus with the tudung, and oso the high heels~ weee!! i love it!! hehehehehehe..thanx to my auntie! here's some of the caption n the engagement day..enjoy it!



saye dgn cousin yg suke bergambar..



Yesh! Finally I manage to hold this one!



my big family yang came all the way from johor to terengganu, just to give abg boy support..maklumlah cousin 1st yg bertunang..=p


cantikkan my cousin's fiancee? bile turn saye pulak ye? =p


When it comes to caption, I’ll always be “terlebih posing”..hehehhe

2 comments:

i said...

canteknya bj...tp nmpak yg colour pink jela...hahahaha.... ooo... amboi..main explain2 lingustic lak...

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

aish..besela..sbg english teacher in-d-making kite kene taw maen explain2 englisg phenomena..hehehhehe (poyo gile)...