Thursday, July 23, 2009

I want "my girl" back!

My bff once said that i do a lot of crying. Even though i am no sissies, i must admit that i do a lot of crying..lots of. Today, i woke up not feeling really well and i'm not feeling good. I sorta finding ways to cheer myself again, wishing that i could watch my favourite series "my girl". Unfortunately, when i started to browse for it in my private files, it was gone! And that tear my heart to pieces. And there i go again, frustrated n suddenly i felt that my eyes tingled and it rained again.....

I really reaaly want my girl back.please?

2 comments:

Mr Daha said...

my girl? mintak kat sean la.. dia ada kot.. agaknyer la.. :)

ko nanges2 byk2 pn xkn kurus.. usah dikenang lagi ye.. :D

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

wah wah gendut..
longkangnye molot ko ek.
xpe2 aku akn berusahe keras utk joging bersame aten n ruby demi jd kurus spt zaman dulu kale..
mest ko tkejut beruk lah..hehhehe
btw, thanx for the suggestion. aku mmg suke sgtlah cerite tu, ble aku cari da ilang, tu yg jd sedey tu..isk isk...