Wednesday, March 4, 2009

happy 21st birthday sheryl!

happy birthday to me~
happy birthday to me~
happy birthday to me~
happy birthday to me~~~~


hahahaha..bestnye nyanyi birthday song untuk diri sendiri. well, today is not my birthday. few days ago was my birthday. gosh! i cant believe that i AM 21! thanx to my friends for all the sweet2 wishes and those lovely presents~i've got loads of bracelets, necklace, brooch, make up box n chocolates! yeah!! n special thanx to my beloved mum for sending me a beautiful bracelet watch n heart shaped ferrero-roche.mum, u just simply know that i really2 love chocolates! n to my melon, thanx for playing the guitar for me. i luv it. that's the best present ever. i love u! even though my birthday would always fall on the due date for all assignments, but still i enjoy my birthday. my melon promises me to celebrate my birthday along with our 4th anniversary n also with his birthday on sumwhere in may. due to the time constraint, since we both hardly have time to meet each other, so we have to wait for another semester break to celebrate all these meaningful event. it doesn't matter, as long as we spend the quality time together. whatever it is, thanx to all. i know that i am old already, i am entering the new phase in my life, which means that i have to stand on my own. no worries, after all, i believe age is juz a number. nevertheless, i am glad that i am now experiencing new life stage, which i hope that i could create as beautifully as i can. =p


my lovely present..thanx~

2 comments:

i said...

tipu2!!hahahha....the necklaces is from penang....purchase sendiri...hahahhaah...mane gelang pink yg comei 2???tknmpak pn... little orrangie hg ak jg bagai menetang minyak yg penuh tau...hahahha wlaupn telah menjalani operation kecemasan...huhuhhuu..anyway u r old ady...no need 2 deny anymore..hahhhaaa...

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

ces kuang asam nye mei leng..ala gelang pink tu i sibuk pakai xreti2 nak bukak dah..ala necklace tu present utk diri sendiri lah..hp pon lupe nak amek gbr.heheh ces lil stitch oranggie tu telah mengalami kecederaan kritikal akibat tuan yg mempunyai rambut pisau ganas sangat..hehehe.btw, i'm stil young..even thogh im 21 now, i'm stil 16 in heart..hehehehe