Sunday, March 15, 2009

sheryl yang seronok----

okay2..let me begin my story..semalam saye sangat2 teruje..
mule2 sbb nak jumpe him..then sbb nak jumpe his family skali..hati berdebar2 tuhan je tahu..agaknye kalo hati nih bole berkate2 abes kantoilah keterujaan saye kot.mesti blushing gile~ now, back to the story. the day before my man's bro wed, i'd been walking-dating with my man. since i was frustrated bcos he couldn't make it to my place as he supposed to, he kind of pujuk2 me then we ended up meeting in kl. so we had to rush back to fetch the train to seremban. I'd been missing him so badly, we havent the chance to meet up since last 2 months, so when i had him in front of me, i hold his hands tight, dun want to let go. i guess that is the normal reaction right? ahaaa...i must admit that moment IS so sweet, i wish the time stops so that i don't have to be far from him anymore, not anymore. btw, that's only my wish! i know this sounds so love-freak, i just don't care. i am enjoying every second of it while it is still there. =p the next day, my keterujaan was at peak, bcos i knew that i'll be meeting both my man n his family. there he goes, waiting for me with a charming smile, looks very handsome with his songkok and sampin on, and i am blushing again.hahaha.thank god he wouldn't read this, in fact he doesn't even know that i have my own blog. =p after filling my stomach up with nasi minyak, my dad insisted on meeting his parents up. oh no no! that's the part when i was so nervous! my bff, ju, started to laugh at me, grinning naughtily, and whispered "shel nervous,shel nervous!". she recited it like a song,n i almost caught myself inside a drain. almost slipped down to the big drain sbb nervous sgt2! hehehehe. thanx god i managed to hold Ju's hand, so i kind of selamat. then i saw my man's mum, xingat nak buat ape dah except teros give her a big2 smile, salam sambil kiss her hands, n surprisingly, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek! ok girls out there, my mother-in-law-to-be gave me a big hug and kiss! jgn jeles! hehehhee.that's how my story ends. i love it! teruja teruja teruja! hehehehehe

2 comments:

i said...

amboi...mesranye dia ngan mak mertua...hehhehe..nk blk hari tu terketaq-ketaq... hhhahhahah..nway...enjoy d moment...

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

huu..mestilah mesre..aku telah berjaye menggunekan taktik xgunekan losyen semase bersalam dgn bakal mak mertue..barulah nampak mcm rajin wat house chores..hehehe