Tuesday, March 3, 2009

losing myself...

why am i so lazy recently?
tomorrow, i have a bm test but stil i haven't touch anything yet..today, i didn't attend sports day.yesterday, i didn't go for class.okay maybe the yesterday event can be forgiven since i suffered from terrible period pain. oowh, maybe my laziness syndrome is driven by my pre-menstrual syndrome.is it?no no~ i think it just my excuses for my lazy behaviour. i think i have sort of losing my motivation. why? why do i change so drastically? i guess i know why. i know that i am facing the toughest stage in my life. i know life is hard this way. i know i need to be patient. i know that i can go through all these. all i need to do is be strong and never lose my faith. dear Allah, help me to go through all these. i don't want to lose anything that supposed to be mine. i don't want to let go my happiness. Dear Allah...please give me your guidance. i pray that i will not lost in His tests, n i want myself back.

0 comments: