Saturday, April 4, 2009

Clarification~

omg! my blog has create some sort of controversy recently. ok. let me clarify this.
what i've written inside my blog has nothing to do with ANYONE. it just that i wrote what i think generally and i have no slight intention of pointing it to anybody. i apology if any thing written here offend u. i'm sorry, but i must stress here that i am not pointing any of my writing to anyone. i believe that everybody has the right to express thought freely right? so, here i am writing my thought for STRANGERS to read. my blog is the place where i laugh and scream. please, if u cannot accept what i'm writing, then do not proceed reading it. I am only human, n i cannot pleased everyone. by the way, thanx for reading my thoughts here. i appreciate it. :)

0 comments: