Wednesday, April 29, 2009

INDEPENDENT WOMAN!

Last nite, I’d spent my time lavishly reading the blog of LO

.She’s totally hot, strong and admirable

. I love the way she thinks about life, of how everything that come across the way should be handled coolly and maturely. Since I am too, struggling with the considered petty2 things in life by some people, which is the emotional struggle

, I am very2 positive

of how things should work after reading some inspiring stories in the LO’S Blog. Thanx sis~ U inspired me to be strong, yet remained the characteristic of a soft lady. I think that everyone has come upon difficult time, when they have to bear on frustration, betrayal

, etc. Somehow, I realized that I should take thing very slowly, I’m only 21 by the way, my journey is still too long. Once I regretted for the certain things that I’d done, somehow I realized that mistakes make me grow independently

as the mistakes taught me many things. I don’t want to be the victim of desperation

of possessing someone or something in life, until I have to put my dignity

aside or even have to shatter it. In my contemplation of my emotional struggle, I believe that true love will come to me eventually when the right time has come. I appreciate

what I have now, thank you Allah for lending me someone that I can rely on, someone that can lend me his shoulder

when I need to, someone that can guide

me when I’m lost. I know that sometimes thing can be difficult for both of us, however I am truly grateful for the mutual trust

and tolerance

we have in each other. I pray that God will bless this relationship till eternity

, and wash away the time of uncertainty. My dear melon, thanx for bearing my emotional whinge

, I know sometimes I stepped beyond the line. Being independent is what I want, but I know sometimes I can’t help but to grumble my emotional expression to u. I want to achieve everything I dream of

, slowly but nicely. I am giving myself a space to breathe now, since I think that I’d suffocated myself with not very-brilliant-perspective for a period of time. I always remind myself, never put myself down juz because i don’t get what i want. I can always try later, harder maybe. Yeah! Independent woman works

towards her dream

without stopping, not even a second! Go Go Sheryl!,

2 comments:

Mr Daha said...

Mana gurlz nite out? letak la pic nnti k. :P

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

gurls nite out rerasiela..hahaha