Friday, July 18, 2008

CHANGES?!


s-h-e-r-i-l-l-n-u-r-f-a-r-h-a-n-a-m-a-f-u-z-a-h That is my beautiful name of course~(wee..sungguh perasan!!). I am 20 years old now and that indicates that lots n lots of responsibilities are waiting for me.Honestly, i have a pretty hard time in believing the fact that i'm not a teenager anymore (well, i guess it is normal for sum1 like me). I feel like i am still eighteen or nineteen, where at that moment i never think seriously of my future.Everybody needs changes, and that is what i need now(i still couldn't figure it how...huhuhu). It is almost august now, n i hope that i can fulfill my wishes,(it's actually my new azam..wuhuhu).The new misz sheryl shouldn't be too boros, shouldn't be too emotional, shouldn't be too manje, etc. Instead the new misz sheryl should be able to stand on her own feet, should be very considerate, more intelligent,more thinking than talking, and the most important is the new misz sheryl should be able to appreciate every single person and every single thing in her life~ Practically, i'm attempting to do all the changes now. I'm doing it slowly, though sometimes i did forget. For instance for the boros thing~ i can't resist the latest handbags or shoes!. But still for this month, i'm doing it quite well (i manage to only buy a simple t-shirt je..hehehehe). I think it is a good start. Fortunately, i have someone who would always reminding me and advising me. That's you, my prince~(actually, i don't intend to let him know of this blog..i'm too shy to do so..waahhahha). He is the one who always take care of what i'm doing and what i'm spending..hehehhe..and becos of him, i successfully save an amount of my allowance (i NEVER have any saving for myself b4 dis) i'm really glad~finally..=p actually, i have more to write. Unfortunately, i'm vey hungry now~(juz bought nasi bungkus at cafe td). i would come back and share more things. tata. (the fried chicken is totally nyummy~)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

p/s..nasi bungkus dh murah ker still mahal lagik???