Sunday, July 20, 2008

life is not a bed of roses~

i am totally exhausted today. it is not because of the class hectic schedule, it is because of the unpleasant manner of some friends in my class. i am not the kind of person who likes to confront or make war with other people, i'm a type of "jaga hati member". so i would easily feel offended if one of my friends harshly saying some improper words or making annoying jokes to me. what happened to me today was, one of my coursemate annoyingly giving an order to everybody to buy a very thick but not-so-important literature book. i didn't have a problem with that until he started to gather all of us and started to scold us harshly, telling us that we weren't good in managing our allowances. and the worst thing was, he scolded and gave his so-terrible-and-nonsense "preaches" in front of miss z. (miss z is one of my respected lecturers). it really pissed me off!! i still couldn't figure it why he should interfere with other's financial management and tell what to-do and not-to-do to other people. i think he better take care of his own business rather than taking care of what other people are doing. all of my coursemates including that boy are matured enough to think properly what's best for ourselves. actually, for information literature is only minor course in my degree, so i will be using that book for one semester only. in long term run, the book may be useful, but due to money constraint (the lit book is totally expensive), many of us decided to photostate it or just borrow the book from the library. maybe he doesn't realize that not every student is fortunate to have financial support from their respected family like he does. so when it comes to have an option of buying, borrowing or photostating, most students who totally lean on the small amount of allowance would prefer not to buy.( there are still loads of important books to buy). the second nonsense thing happened to me today was one of the boy coursemate violently making improper jokes towards my friends and me. i am not going to state it here, it is to disgusting to do so.i'm hoping that if any man read my blog, pls, do respect your coursemates. do not make jokes on others' dignity, especially towards the ladies. u don't know what is it mean for a "bermaruah lady" like me to receive such humiliating jokes. not all ladies like to be teased that way n i'm sure if u learn social studies, u'll find yourselves violating the ladies' right by making indirect verbal sexual harrassment. i really hope that won't happen to my friends and me again, it is too hard to swallow. n i completely aware that he is the one who kept on making verbal sexual harrasment towards the other ladies coursemate. i think he has some broken fuse or wire inside his brain~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sape kah mamat yg kaya sgt yg nak beli buku ori setiap masa tuh...huhuhhuuu....kat mesia lek ah...fotostat sudah..bukannyer kene sue pon..laen lah kat sini...x leh pakai fotostat..kene pakai ori..huhu..dh lah satu buku $100++

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

tu r..mamat yg kaye gile nak mati tp selfish..tlg r pk org2 yg xmampu mcm ak..eee...ngade2 sangat~nyamapah ak~