Thursday, July 31, 2008

shop shop n shop~

it had been quite long since i last posted the blog here. lately, i'd juz been a bit busy (eleh bukan busy blaja pon, busy g jalan2). last few days, i went to penang wif miss zie, may, n fuza. actually, i didn't really plan to go there becos ther's a lot of works to be done. i've been very lazy lately, i couldn't figure out why. (eyh cik sheryl, u boleh tlg wake up x from ur dreams?!) hehehehhe..that's what my heart said to me just now. back to the story, i went to penang just because i felt bored, n i WAS quite teruje as i never been there before with my girls. so i told myself, i won't buy anything except for a dress, a simple n plain dress (janji la kunun..hehehhee) to satisfy my "hungriness" to shop(this is my own term that is totally wrong and cannot be found in the dictionary..heee~). briefly, i went there by bus, the most convenient transport since i've no car, then took a ferry and took another bus til i finally reached perangin mall + komtar. thank god i managed to get a seat in the bus n ferry, as it is weekend, n there were crowd everywhere. everything seems so cheap there, n there i go again, i started to shop, shop n shop till i ran out of money. i just can't resist the cheap n gorgeous bags, shoes n clothes. wif d kwn2 yg suke sopping oso, i was totally lost n started to spend foolishly.the funny thing was, i even bought myself a "kain pengantin", which was pink+turquoise colour, as if i was going to get married tomorrow..wahwah..impian xtahan. actually, i've been searching that type of material since a few month ago to make my baju raye. but i considered it was too expensive when i went to survey the price for the material at my place. so when i found the really2 vivacious material at penang with irresistible price, i juz cannot leave without buying. thanx god too, becos of the time constraint, i was unable to proceed with my intention of buying some bling2 n ching2 as my friend, ms fuza had arrived to fetch my friends n i to her house for lunch. phew~so that's it. maybe another time, i should leave my atm card when i go shopping so that i can't withdraw my money for shopping lavishly purpose..sheryl, sheryl...bile la nk stop ur shopaholics ni?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daus kene ada gaji beribu ringgit nnt nak support ko nyer shopping..hehehe

s.h.e.r.y.l said...

ces~
mane adela..
ak baek je..
nk sopping gune duit sendiri je..hehheeh =p